Happy New Year!
I really think that 2010 was a great year. I’m glad that I was able to accomplish almost all of my goals for the past year. So now, let me list down the things that I want to accomplish for this new year because I simply love making lists. This time, I want my list to be short and simple.
My Five Goals for 2011
- Become a College or University Scholar – Yes, I’m grade conscious.
- Save and Earn more – I need to save and earn more for my needs and wants. I’m currently building a podcast studio and I need money to make it into a decent one. Frugal living, for the win!
- Pray the Liturgy of the Hours daily – I started praying the Liturgy of the Hours in 2008. Now, my challenge to myself is to pray the Morning, Evening and the Night prayers daily. No, I’m not a seminarian.
- Blog more – While I’m more into podcasting than blogging nowadays, I must really find time and inspiration to update my blogs more regularly.
- Do more, procrastinate less – I should resign as a professional procrastinator. Seriously.
I originally wanted to come up with 11 goals for 2011; but, I find having 11 goals for the year to be a bit overkill. Just like I said, I want my list to be short and simple. You know the KISS principle? Keep it simple, stupid. But, who knows? I might add more goals to this list in the next few days or so.
How about you? What are your goals for 2011?